Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Phightins do it up!

The Phillies just won their 10th game in a row (for the first time since 1991) and have a winning record at home (for the first time this season which is more than half over) and go 10 games ahead of the Mets by beating the Cubs in 13 innings by a Jayson Werth walk-off three-run homer. Pretty nice ending to a hectic-as-usual day. Also, it would be great if...

Jeff: think we can swing Halladay??
Sent at 10:51 PM on Tuesday
me: if, so, we would be Ha Ha Ha Hamazing
Jeff: haha
me: exactly
Sent at 10:54 PM on Tuesday

Actually I call it the HaHaHaMyMoy:

Halladay, Hamels, Happ?...Myers and Moyer? Ok fine and Blanton too.

2 comments:

A Rosenbloom said...

Don't it feel good to be in first?

My squad leads the AL with it's over .600 pct

Agnt said...

Don't overpay for Halladay. That's all I will say. I'll take him, but only for the right price.