Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chicago in the Summer

Last time I was in Chicago before this was for Greenbuild '07, and it was really cold. Before that was 2002 and it was even colder (like negative degrees). This time was actually the warmest time of their whole summer, so that made for a more enjoyable time. I went with Oliver and we stayed with Sarah. We did a whole bunch of stuff, eating, wandering, Lollapalooza, etc.





I also saw some other friends and checked out some BLL jobsites, both of which allowed me some amazing views.








One of the highlights was watching the Phillies beat the Cubs at Wrigley. I went with Sarah and we met up with Jessie B from Philly.



Afterwards we got some beers, when home, slept, and the next morning I was on my way back to NYC.

For more and higher res photos check out my flickr.

No comments: