Sunday, January 10, 2010

Unlikely Favorite

This past week I had my first YouTube video post reach 10,000 views.

If I've ever gotten into a conversation with you about live music, I probably mentioned the Punch Brothers and their semi-regular "P-Bingo night" which has occurred a handful of times at the Living Room in the LES in NYC. I've gone to all but one (I think), and I usually try to sneak a couple videos in each time (technically they don't allow it, but I think both PB and the LR would agree it's done nothing but promote them both, and for free). Anyway, out of the dozens of videos I've posted, the first to reach 10,000 views was...their Bach cover?!?! I mean, don't get me wrong, it's amazing...

Feel free to subscribe to my channel, you'll get an e-mail any time I post a video (most of them are shows).

No comments: