Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Griddle Fest

It took me until Easter to finally bring to New York the griddle that was given to me at Christmas in Philadelphia. Thanks, Beav. I now eat about 6 times as many eggs on a weekly basis, as well as quadrupling my previous bacon intake.  I love life right now. This thing is great, you can plug it in anywhere! Griddle on the stove top, or griddle on the counter, or griddle on the table. How about griddle at my desk? Or in bed? How about while on the toilet? The possibilities are endless!



Beav tells me my eggs are sloppy. I tell him "function over form, my brother." They are messy because they can be messy. I have so much room here, and I need it, because I am indeed culinarily challenged. But I'm getting better. The other day I fit 6 strips of bacon and 6 eggs. Nothing like a 2000 calorie meal! Did I mention I love life?

No comments: